Our 'Jamaica' friends came to visit us this weekend. We met Matt and Leslie on our honeymoon in Jamaica 7 years ago and have remained friends ever since. They live in Nebraska. It's been awhile since we have seen them so it was wonderful to have them! They got in yesterday afternoon. This morning Brian gave the boys tractor rides.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
I scored a really old family Nikon camera and lenses the other day. I decided to see if the old lenses would fit on my DSLR and they did. This is the result. It was a little hard to get used to because they are manual focus. My collection is growing and I love it because they are all cameras that have been in the family.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
We had another great trip down to the Lake on Father's Day Weekend.
We celebrated what a good Daddy Brian is!
I wanted to do a little interview with Austin about his Daddy. Some of his answers are so funny!1. What is something dad always says to you?
Go potty. You want to go with me to work?
2. What makes dad happy?
When I do something good for him.
3. What makes dad sad?
When he does something bad and he gets hurt.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
5. What did your dad like to do when he was a child?
6. How old is your dad?
7. How tall is your dad?
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
10. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
To the farm to work.
11. What is your dad really good at?
12. What is your dad not very good at?
He doesn't take care of my burn pit. (I have no idea!? where this answer came from!!)
13. What does your dad do for his job?
Plants and combines, he does everything
14. How do you know your dad loves you?
Because he likes me and he helps me.
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
That he does chores for me
16. What do you and your dad do together?
Work and get a special donut
17. How are you and your dad the same?
We have the same hair.
18. How are you and your dad different?